Psilocybe Cubensis is a fungus native to Europe and Asia. The mushroom grows underground and stems out of the ground and grows upwards. There are two types of Psilocybe cubensis, white and brown. White stropharia cubensis is a lighter colored mushroom with a slightly darker stem. Brown Psilocybe cubensis has a dark stem. Both types have a mild flavor, good texture, and excellent medicinal effects. The best way to take the mushrooms is to eat them fresh, however dried versions are widely available at Cannabax. Psilocybe cubensis (formerly Stropharia cubensis) is a hallucinogenic mushrooms used in religious ceremonies by Indigenous peoples of Mexico. They considered it sacred and were called “god’s flesh” by the Aztecs. In the 1950s the active principles psilocin and a closely related substance called psilocybin
How to prepare Stropharia Cubensis
Collect mushrooms carefully using scissors or a knife. If they are dirty, wash them in a bucket of water. Dry mushrooms by spreading them out on paper towels in a warm place. You can then store them in an airtight container in a cool, dry area, soak a handful in warm water and drink it as tea. You can also use it to make soup and chocolate. Many people believe that psilocybin mushrooms make great edibles, but they don’t work well when cooked. To enjoy psilocybin mushrooms fresh, dry them completely and store them away from sunlight.
Psilocybe Cubensis Prescribed Dosages
As a moderately potent psychedelic, shroom dosages for Psilocybe cubensis will differ somewhat from the more potent (and less potent) species out there.
- Microdose: 0.1-0.2g
- Mild psychedelic effects: 0.25-1g
- Moderate psychedelic effects: 1-2.5g
- Strong psychedelic effects: 2.5+g
The Efects of Psilocybe Cubensis
When consuming Psilocybe cubensis mushrooms, your mushroom trip experience can bring a range of effects. The intensity of these effects will, of course, depend largely on the dose you take.
Nevertheless, the effects will also vary according to factors like your set (e.g. personality, mood, life situation, your past, your expectations and intentions going into the trip) and setting (e.g. tripping alone vs. with others, where you trip, the music you listen to).
If taking greater than a microdose of these mushrooms, you may experience the following changes.
- Visual Effects. Color changes, objects morphing, seeing geometric patterns, having visions
- Auditory Effects. Distortions in sounds, such as an echoing effect
- Emotional Effects. Euphoria, joy, bliss, contentment, fear, anxiety
- Cognitive Effects. Increased creativity
- Introspection. Increased attention to one’s internal states, gaining new perspectives on oneself, one’s life, and relationships
- Physical Effects. Nausea, body load, pupil dilation, sweating
- Mystical Effects. With a higher dose of Psilocybe cubensis, you may experience “ego death“. This is a feeling of timelessness and/or spacelessness, ineffability, a sense of the sacred or divine
Before taking a dose of psilocybin mushrooms, think about what kind of experience you want to have and why you want to have it. You should also select a dosage based on these intentions.
For instance, if you dose high, be ready for the possibility of mystical effects. This experience would not be suitable in a recreational context.
The Legal Status Of Psilocybe Cubensis.
You can use Psilocybe cubensis and other magic mushrooms without interference from the law in the following places.
- Denver, Colorado
- Oakland, California
- Santa Cruz, California
- Washington D.C.
- Somerville, Massachusetts
- Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Seattle, Washington
The below are places where magic mushrooms can be legally grown, sold, and transported.
- The Bahamas
Cannabax offers Psilocybe Cubensis in Bundles, weighing 8g per bundle. The price displayed is the cost per bundle. Order yours Today!
Reference @ Wikipedia